Trim Safe Baby Nail Trimmer
“I love this thing! I hated trying to clip my baby’s nails. I nicked her finger one day while using regular clippers and I felt just awful! One of my friends recommended this and I wish I’d known about this from the start. It’s quiet and gentle. I wait until my baby falls asleep to do her nails and it has never once woken her up. Every baby shower I attend from here on out I’ll be gifting this product!”
-Carol S. …DEAL KINGS Verified Purchase
Nothing can be more perfect than your baby's cute little fingers and toes… but cutting their nails can be stressful!!! What if you nick the skin? Thankfully, this product saves us parents and cast those worries away! Count this Trimsafe Baby Nail Trimmer as a must-have before welcoming your newborn to the world.
One of the most intimidating and tricky tasks for any new parent is trimming a baby’s nails. The combination of a squirmy baby, tiny fingers and toes and the fear of squirting blood makes that task seem next to impossible - but it’s not one you can just ignore... Set aside those fears and make sure that doesn’t happen...with the use of this Trimsafe Baby Nail Trimmer
This high-tech electric baby nail trimmer, which is essentially a baby nail file is a battery-operated tool that works by gently filing, rather than clipping or cutting, a baby’s nails using a cushioned, circular pad. The electric baby nail trimmer files and buffs your baby’s nails and also features an LED front light combined with the whisper-quiet motor in case you want to work away while the baby is sleeping.
Its lightweight and compact one-button operation provides a better grip and comfort while the pads file the nails gently with no risk of damaging the skin. Also included are 6 different grinding heads that are suitable both for babies and grown-ups.
Choosing this Trimsafe Baby Nail Trimmer over other tools deserves no second thought, here's why:
- Infants have very little-sized fingers and toes - The adult nail clippers are too big. Using them for cutting your infant’s nail could end up with wounded baby fingers. You need a perfect-sized small nail file. Otherwise, you could cut a part of your baby’s skin along with the nails.
- The blades on the infant nail scissors - are small and give you just enough space to see what and where you are cutting with a very small margin of error. The blocked view can be very dangerous. On the other hand, adult nail scissors are too big in size. The blades cannot accommodate the tiny soft nails of an infant and can cut a part of their finger's skin.
- Using the proper baby nail trimming tool - prevents ingrown nails in babies. Ingrown nails are as painful even in adults. If not groomed correctly, even babies can suffer from nail ingrown. I am sure you don’t want a crying baby because of this.
- This trimmer comes with - six cushioned pads that are designed to match your baby’s growth. This isn’t just a one-time return on investment. It even comes with cushioned pads for adults.
- Filing the nails of your baby - will give it a perfect soft round shape and soften all the rough and pointy edges of the cut nails. It will save your baby’s face from getting scratched. The skin of the babies is very soft while pointy nails can tend to be very sharp. They cut through the skin easily. Filed nails are blunt and soft, it protects your baby's skin.
It's tough being a parent. The process for cutting your baby's nail usually goes like this: it takes a whole 15 minutes to finally get your baby to sit still so you can finally get the nail cutter and trim their nails. You start trimming and accidentally clip a bit of your baby's skin. Now not only do you have a screaming baby, but also a trip to the hospital. Keep your baby's hands and feet safe by investing in this nail timer for babies!! This can all be avoided in the future and you can finally stop stressing about nail cutting time. You deserve a break!!
people are currently looking at this product