Pest Buster Dog And Cat Collar
“We were having flea infestations. I have tried 5 different products to treat my dogs as well as an anti-pest cleaner to treat the house since we cannot bomb in our home. I was vacuuming daily, sometimes 3 times a day, bathing animals every few days. We tried topicals, all-natural, powders, and many other remedies. I finally decided we might as well try if this collar is effective, and we finally got everything under control and rarely see a flea and tick any longer”
- Ralph M. DEAL KINGS verified buyer
Every dog lover knows canine companions make for some of the best friends we could wish for. They make us feel like the most special people on the planet the moment we meet them. This feeling is reciprocated, as our touch has therapeutic effects on them.
They rely on us more than they do on their own kind for affection, protection, and everything in between. The very least we can do to protect them is giving them the first line of defense from pests and parasites… popularly known as Pest Buster dog and cat collar.
Do you love your dog? People really do love their dog more than other humans. Dogs are the only species that, like a human child, runs to its human when it is frightened, anxious, or just pleased to see us. It is also the only animal that actively seeks out eye contact with people and truly wants to be with us.
Anyone who has ever owned a pet knows they have the capacity for the kind of unconditional love that is seen otherwise only between a human and its offspring. Not only do dogs seem to love us back, they actually see us as their family. And like any member of your family, it’s important to keep your companion animal healthy and free of parasites.
When a dog gets fleas, the dog could develop several different problems. The number one problem with fleas is the effects they have on a dog's skin. A dog with fleas will constantly scratch itself, simply because fleas cause itching.
Ticks are just as bad as fleas, if not worse. They are known for carrying diseases. When a tick attaches to your dog, it will not only feed off your dog's blood, but it will also pass diseases into the dog's bloodstream. This is one of the main causes of Lyme disease in dogs. Ticks can also cause anemia in dogs as well as other health issues.
If you do not take measures to prevent these pests from attacking your dog, they will cause unwanted occupation. Not only will this harm your pet, but it could also place your family at risk. If your dog has fleas or ticks, some of them can be dislodged once the dog shook its body. The pests may end up on your family members or in the entire house.
Although parasites are creepy and a common cause of morbidity in pets, preventing them is really easy. Taking the time to prevent ticks and fleas from infesting your dog is also an affordable step you should take. It is much easier and more affordable than treating them when the invasion has already landed and wreaked havoc.
Find out why Pest Buster is perfectly-tailored for your pets this season, let your pets enjoy these protection benefits from Pest Buster:
- No matter your dog belongs to small, medium, or large size, flea and tick collar adjustable may fit them properly. Flea and tick collar is designed to 25inch more compatible for all size dogs. Just cut the excess length if the collar is too long for your dog.
- Even veterinarians recommend pet parents to use flea and tick collar to keep your dogs free from fleas, ticks, lice, larvae, and mosquitos. Purchasing flea and tick collar is an economical way to avoid costly monthly treatments.
- With the composition of natural oils including Eucalyptus and Citronella oil, flea and tick collar do no harm to the health of your dog. Non-chemical composition causes no harm, no irritation to your dog, and causes low concentration to your dog. No bad odor to the surrounding environment.
- Waterproof design is of advantage for a dog to carry out their outdoor activities without any hassle. No need to take off the collar even swimming, bathing, or playing in the rain.
As a pet owner, I know that there is nothing worse than finally getting home from the park with your dog after a long afternoon of running around and making sure your pet gets the adequate exercise that they need. Only to realize that while you were there with your dog, kicking a ball or playing fetch, hundreds and hundreds of fleas, lice, and other insects were latching onto and nesting on your little fur baby. Luckily for you though, you have this tick collar which dramatically reduces the chances of this happening, keeping you and your baby happy, healthy and ready for that next adventure!
Get Yours Now! Free Worldwide Shipping!
people are currently looking at this product