Infinity Guitar Wireless System
“Having just joined a band and seeing all the cables that connect all the instruments, I decided to buy the Infinity Wireless Guitar System. I gave it a trial at home with my small Roland Cube amplifier and was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the sound, I wander around the house and still, I was able to hear it without any fallout. We had a gig this Summer and all the band members were blown away with the sound and quality, I think there may be some more of these bought in the future. I can thoroughly recommend this piece of equipment!”
- Steve, Mc Ellis, … verified purchase
Tired of feeling restricted on stage?
Ever find yourself tied down by guitar cables?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this Infinity guitar wireless system is the perfect solution!
Nothing is more annoying than getting muted in the middle of a large crowd performance, in a big beautiful stage because you accidentally tripped on your cable and disconnected.
You can avoid this mishap, go wireless!!!
No guitarist will ever know their true potential during a live performance until they have been freed from their cables. This easy to use wireless guitar system allows you to wirelessly connect your guitar to your amp or pedalboard. You can depend on Infinity Guitar Wireless System to faithfully reproduce your guitar tone for long playing time with just one full battery charge.
No more time-consuming coiling, gig bags bursting full of tangled cables, or tripping on stage. Just simple, hassle-free operation and your guitar tone straight from your instrument to your existing amp, pedalboard, or studio gear. Infinity Wireless Guitar System makes use of modern digital technology to free guitarists from the tethers of cables and wirelessly connect their instruments to their amp. This frees the musicians from the hustle and bustle of entangling guitar and amplifier cables.
It’s no surprise that this product is a hit in the music world!
More and more musicians are making the switch to wireless and are using this Infinity Guitar Wireless System, find out why:
- Play Your Guitar Cable-Free, Wirelessly - Most guitarists have a love-hate relationship with cables. We love the reliability and the high-quality audio, but we hate feeling tethered to our amp and all the extra trip hazards on stage. We could definitely do without the cable coiling and lengthy set-up times. This Infinity Guitar Wireless System provides an answer. A compact device that sends your sound straight from the guitar to your existing amplifier. With so much additional freedom of movement on stage, you're free to concentrate solely on your performance. With a 50-meter range without obstacle, you can even join the audience! In the studio, you're free to pop for a drink or to the desk without unplugging. At home, you're free to move around (on a 30-meter range through a wall) and even record and play in separate rooms.
- Avoids Tripping Hassle, Increases Confidence - There is nothing more assuring than not worrying about tripping over your cable haunting you every moment of your performance. When every little move you make makes you nervous that you’re going to trip or step on the cord, your stage performance and overall experience of the show dramatically increases.
- Reliable Performance, Worry-free - No matter what guitar you're using the Infinity Guitar Wireless System fits discreetly and comfortably into both front-facing and side sockets. Nothing will take away from your performance. The included USB cable makes charging the device as simple as charging your phone. The extra-long hours of guaranteed battery life ensures you don't have to worry about running out of power halfway through a performance.
- High Fidelity Sound Quality - Some wireless systems are notorious for sounding bad. This is not the case with this device. With UHF 730MHz original sound transmission and 24 bit/48 kHz uncompressed digital audio, you get crystal clear sound that covers the whole frequency range from 20 Hz – 20 kHz. This studio-quality sound means you will not hear any difference between this system and using a high-quality guitar cable. And that's not all - you also have a range of up to 50 meters you can run around the stage with total freedom, knowing you'll always sound your best.
- Quick and easy setup - Ease of use is the most important thing when looking at a gadget you will use every day. Thankfully this device has been designed to work effortlessly. Simply plug in the transmitter and receiver, turn them on and you are ready to get playing. With long playtime from a single charge, you have plenty of battery life to get you through even the longest set or rehearsal. When you do finally run out of juice, you can simply charge the unit with the included USB cable. It also supports 4 sets of devices working at the same time, one-to-one.
I know exactly what you're going through right now. You're excited about your gig. You're all tuned up waiting for your band's name to be called. You hear the crowd cheering their heart out. You walk onto the stage and start playing the opening song. As the crowd is singing along to the chorus waiting to cue you for your big solo, you take a step to the right to face the singer and realize that as you turned, the cable got caught on one of the mic stands and has disconnected the guitar from the amp. Not only was the performance a disaster but the club will probably never book you again.
Make sure this never happens to you at any gig and KEEP ROCKING!!
people are currently looking at this product